Monday 26 August 2019

Doggy Donations





I am a firm believer in being kind and it coming back to you.  It is from this thought process, and an overwhelming sadness at my sweet girl Daisy crossing the Rainbow Bridge last week, that I'm sharing with you some of my thoughts.   I knew the time was coming to say 'good-bye, my sweet girl'.  I knew it was going to be painful.  This painful?  No way! 

I am an animal lover!  I love everything about them. They are adorable. They offer us much more comfort and love than we could ever offer them.  In that thought, I have decided I'm going to donate some of my commissions in Daisy's honour.   I'm not sure which charity exactly.  I will figure it out and try and find the charity most in need and often overlooked. 

I don't make a lot of commission and I say that having not even being commissioned yet. This travel business is no joke. It is a lot of work.  People are great and I love this job, but it is A LOT of work.  Did I already say that?!  I love doing what I do, but the pay is not all that much compared to the work involved.  I am going to use what little I do make and make a difference.  I do the travel gig because I love it.  I also love animals!!!!   What better way to combine 2 things that bring me such joy and fill my life with passion and joy. 

1% of my commissions will be saved and donated to a dog rescue/animal rescue charity.   That is just to start.  I want to keep things focused on those that can't speak for themselves - sweet little animals.  As time goes on, and I see a need, I may also donate elsewhere as well.

Happy Travels,

~Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggy Donations

I am a firm believer in being kind and it coming back to you.  It is from this thought process, and an overwhelming sadness at my swee...