Sunday 2 June 2019

Finding My Way Home

I am usually really good about trusting my instincts; if something doesn’t feel right I trust that feeling.  Well, that is USUALLY how I operate.  Not that first travel company choice.  Nope! Nada! Not that time.

I went to a travel information night with Expedia  Cruiseship Centers.  I was intrigued, but for whatever reason, a reason I can’t explain, I chose a different route!  To say I’m disappointed in my initial decision is an understatement. 

All of that is a lesson learned.  I have corrected my initial decision and I am now where I am happiest.  I am supported, offered more educational opportunities than I can absorb.  I am home and I couldn’t be happier.  Expedia Cruiseship Centers is everything I wanted in a company and so much more.



The company focus is cruises, but so much more.  I am being taught about insurance, resort packages, cruise packages and so much more. I have found  support from other agents, management and business contacts with each and every supplier.  This is what I imagined as a career in travel,  

I am going to use this venue asplace to 
highlight various locations, fun facts, deals and specials.  

Please reach out if there is anything I can help you with.  No question is dumb, no task too small.   I love travel and I love sharing in helping you chase your travel adventures.  

~T 🛫💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doggy Donations

I am a firm believer in being kind and it coming back to you.  It is from this thought process, and an overwhelming sadness at my swee...